18:42
A+ A-

- Happily here

Before I begin today's post, I want to say thanks to everyone who commented yesterday. Because I know that blogging in a vacuum just isn't where it's at for me. So your presence and the time you give to reading and commenting, mean a lot. Thank you.

Onward: I'm actually kind of late posting today, but I made the deadline with this lantana-bloom purple patch ...

Patch #22

Since daylight is long gone, the color is hard to capture, even in this extended view ...


So, I'll post it again tomorrow after I add some stitch. I do have a legitimate reason  for posting late of course. I just started another project and as I gathered my DMC together this afternoon, I found this ...


and I realized I just had to have the missing 925. So off I went to Hobby Lobby where I discovered there is no such thing as DMC 925. Really? There should be.

Fortunately, the trip wasn't a total loss. I went to the library to get another Mo Willems' picture book to read with G (even if you don't have any little people of your own, if you have ever been present at a toddler meltdown you must read Knuffle Bunny ... just trust me and take a look next time you're at a library or bookstore).

And I picked up some fresh flour tortillas at the food store. Gotta love Texas.

I even had time to stitch a sample when I got home, even if it wasn't exactly the color I was hoping for ...

 But I can't tell you what it's for ... it's a secret