14:39
A+ A-

- Frozen

Just a quick post today since there are grandsons to play with and chicken soup to make ...

Patch #41 (revised on 2/17/2016)

I anticipated being busy, so this is a pre-made patch. It was a toss-up whether I was going to stitch Southwest Airlines colors or a St Louis arch, until I spotted this outside the plane window ...


Do you see it? The reflection of the blue on the wing made a perfect (half) arch. Don't know when or how it will get done, but I love the serendipity.

Meantime, I'm also puzzling over how to do my weather patches, because as Meliss so aptly posted on Facebook ...


And not only is the temperature a bit different, the precipitation has a different feel to it ...



A few hours later I saw a sight I haven't seen for quite a while ...




Ha! There's nothing like the sound of a plow blade to bring back memories of snow days past!